Friday, March 5, 2010

Success stories of RTI

Dear XXXX,

Finally I filed an RTI, for the gas connection, on the 5th December. On, 12th December, I got a letter in the morning, to my house, asking me to come to collect the gas.
I went there, this Saturday. Collected the gas, but they asked me to buy the gas stove. I had to. L.
Next I am planning to file an RTI, for a water connection which has been sanctioned at our village and which never came.
Will keep you all posted.

Regards,
XXXX
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi XXX,
RTI really worked from me.
I received my New HP Connection Today at the price of 2328/- (Without stove).
Thanks a lot for your help.
Thank you Once again…
XXXX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi XXXX,
Finally I got my Indane Gas connection, without paying anything extra.
It was possible only by your constant guide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,
I got the gas connection within a week after filing RTI. This will not happen without your help........ Thanks to RTI...............
Regards,
XXXX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
Just wanted to update all regarding the below request.
I registered a complaint against the agency on the HPCL website.
Immediately got an acknowledgement of the complaint, and next morning, an update from HPCL saying that the agency cannot force me to take a gas stove along with a gas connection.
HPCL forwarded the same mail to the agency also, and within minutes, I got a call from the agency asking me to come to their office next day to get the connection.
People at the agency were now very polite and cooperating, as compared to my experience earlier. They even requested me not to share this incident with others.
Sadly, there were 2 other folks present there who agreed to the agency’s terms and agreed to pay almost 5k+ for a connection.

Thanks to all of you for responding with suggestions and mails of support.

2 comments:

  1. hi to everyone tht's since to see tht common man have also started using RTI act,,the basic problem of this RTI act is .most of people dont know how to file a complaint and how to get it processed and is there any availability of E-COMPLAIANTS,and does this RTI covers only govt. schemes or some private schemes also...plz..HELP us.......and once again congrats for all people who have used RTI ACT efficiently..

    ReplyDelete